The BOSS Torsion-Flex is the innovative fusion of the MEGA-DUTY drop hitch and TORSION-FLEX technology. In addition to being heavy-duty, fully adjustable, and versatile, the BOSS also contains rubber torsion arms. Therefore, only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% when using a hard connection hitch. The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce, therefore increasing gas mileage. Since the tow vehicle and trailer track independently, customers gain greater control and safety through the reduction in sway and trailer bounce. Customers also secure greatly increased braking control because all of the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly. Bumps, potholes, curves, hills, and even other drivers can be a hazard, and the BOSS keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions. Additionally, this product reduces metal fatigue caused by traditional towing that takes a toll on the trailer and its contents. Consequently, the BOSS increases quality of life and holds value, ensuring that everyone (family, friends, and livestock) arrives alive.
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch. Patents protecting the GEN-Y Boss (Torsion Flex) Pintle Plate include #(s) US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
NOTE: The GEN-Y Boss (Torsion Flex) Pintle Plate is compatible with most (4-hole pattern) bolt-on pintle plate hitches on the market.
- 2″ and 2.5” and 3” Receivers
- 16,000 lb. and 21,000 lb.Towing Capacity
- Drop/Raise Range: 5″ to 10″
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Torsion-Flex Cords
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale
- Made in the USA
- Engineered with SOLIDWORKS software
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts, Limited Lifetime Warranty on Rest of Components